Description: This classroom pack from Bare Conductive provides you with everything you need to teach and engage up to 30 participants of any age the basics of circuits and electricity through the use of electrically conductive paint and crafts. This pack contains everything you need to lead a group ofstudents or friends through an activity to create a simple circuit using BarePaint. Participants will be introduced to circuit symbols, component polarity and have the opportunity to attach a LED and coin cell battery to bring their own blinking robot greeting card to life!
BarePaint is just like any other water-based paint... except that it's electrically conductive! This means that you can actually paint wires onto things like models, clothes, furniture, walls, almost anything you can think of and in this case, greeting cards. Standard acrylic or water-based paints can even be used alongside BarePaint to act as insulation or to create multi-layer circuitry.
Note: BarePaint is not meant for use on skin!
Note: BarePaint is not waterproof, but depending on what your application is you can paint over it with a waterproof paint or varnish. On the bright side this does make for easy cleanup.
- 1x Instruction Booklet
- 10x BarePaint Pens
- 30x Robot Greeting Cards
- 30x 3V CR1220/1HF Coin Cell Batteries
- 10x Red LEDs
- 10x Green LEDs
- 10x Yellow LEDs
- Water-based, nontoxic and dries at room temperature.
- Bare Paint can be applied to a wide variety of materials, including (but certainly not limited to) paper, cardboard vellum, wood, metal, plaster, some rubbers, plastics and many textile.
- Soap and warm water will take Bare Paint off of most surfaces.
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry.