Welcome to the world of M2M (Machine to Machine) communication with the R-GM862-G4 cellular module, which is a replacement for the discontinued GM862 cellular modem. This small module connects to an embedded anywhere in the world where cellular networks are used system. This module is compatible with 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
You only need a SIM card. Which can be obtained from your cell phone. The SIM card is inserted into the module and go. It is possible to make calls, transfer data, send SMS text messages.
The R-GM628-G4 module is controlled by AT commands. This means that all you need to do is send characters ATD022328107 to make a call. Once the module is connected to another module or modem, a serial connection and data can be transferred just by sending and receiving serially strings is set.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- Quad-band EGSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GSM/GPRS protocol stack 3GPP Release 4 compliant
- Output power
Class 4 12W) @ 850 / 900 MHz
Class 1 (1W) @ 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS
27.005, 27.007 and Telit custom AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP IS 27.010 SIM
- SIM application toolkit 3GPP TS 51.014
- Power consumption (typical values)
- Power off: < 62 uA
- Idle (registered, power saving):1.5 mA @
- Dedicated mode: <240 mA @ max power level
- GPRS cl.10: <420 mA @ max power level
- Supply voltage range: 3.22-4.5V DC (3.8V DC
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
107 dBm (typ.I @ 850 / 900 MHz
106 dBm (typ.1@ 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 44 x 44 x 7 mm
- Weight: XX grams
- Extended temperature range
- 40°C to +85°C [operational)
- 40°C to +85°C (storage temperature)
- RoHS compliant
- DARP/SAIC support
- TCP/IP stack access via AT Commands
Note: This module uses 3V CMOS logic levels. NOT to be used with 5V logic.