Description: The SolderPro 50 is an awesome little pocket-sized, butane-powered soldering iron. Soldering temperature is adjustable between 410-750°F. This thing is versatile too, with the torch tip you can use it as a soldering torch reaching a heat of up to 2400°F. They're ready to use quickly - less than 20 seconds after ignition - and can run for up to 30 minutes on a single tank of butane.
These soldering irons are completely cordless and would be very useful for field repairs. As a bonus, since the SolderPro 50 is powered by butane fuel, there is no danger of electrical current leakage damaging sensitive components.
This product includes the soldering iron, a 1mm conical tip, and a protective cap. Butane fluid is not included.
- Butane powered (equivalent to a power range of 30-70 watts)
- Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition
- Up to 30 minute run time
- Soldering temperature is adjustable, 410-750°F
- Torch temperature is 2400°F
- Versatile - can be used as a soldering iron, torch, or a hot knife