Sonoff DEV is a ESP8266 WiFi based universal low-cost IoT development board. The ESP8266 WiFi module helps users easily develop IoT.
A lot of Sonoff fans keep asking questions on flashing firmware, this version is just what you are looking for. With only one micro USB cable to connect to PC, have the driver installed, users can start to develop and design IoT device right away. The core processor of this IoT board is ESP8266. As we all know that ESP8266 module has integrated built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, on-board antenna, its dominant frequency supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS.
This ESP8266 development board does not include any firmware. That means you cannot use this board to connect to our cloud server. Just take it as a simple ESP8266 development board. You can pick up all kinds of electronic bricks on our webstie to work with this module.
- Support Arduino IDE Programming
- 802.11 b/g/n
- WIFI @2.4 GHz support WPA/WPA2 safe mode
- Built-in 10 bit high accuracy ADC
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage stabilizer and power management components
- 802.11b mode + 20 dBm output power
- Support antenna diversity
- 10uA deep sleep maintain current, less than 5 uA shutdown current
- Built-in 32-bit lower power CUP
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4us guard interval
- Wake-up, connect and transfer data packets in 2 ms
- Standby power consumption:
- Temp range:-40 ~ 80℃