If you need to feed a device with a specific voltage and can not find a transformer with that magnitude , you can not miss this DC/DC voltage regulator that converts an input voltage that is between 3.2VDC and 40VDC in a voltage between 1.25VDC and 35VDC all thanks to an adjustable potentiometer.
You can connect devices that use a current of up 3Amp and 35 W with excellent load regulation. The input voltage can not be less than 1.5VDC.
- Wide Voltage Range.
- Output Current with load: 3Amp.
- Input voltage 40VDC up.
- Standby low power , typically 80uAmp.
- precision potentiometer for adjusting the voltage.
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection.
- Input voltage: 3.2VDC - 40VDC.
- Output voltage: 1.25VDC - 35VDC.
- Max . Output Current : 3Amp.
- Max . Efficiency: 92 %.
- Output ripple : ≤ 100 mV.
- Switching Frequency : 65KHz.
- Operating Temperature : -44 ℃ to 85 ℃.
- Dimensions : 43mm x 21mm x 14mm (length, width and height).