The Advantech IoT Wireless module is a complete hardware and software solution for your IoT automatization projects. With this product you can send and receive data, store them in a logger (you can also save them in the Dropbox Cloud), process them, execute actions with them or publish them. The output or input status data can be sent through the internet using JSON.
This module has an easy to use and friendly Wi-Fi interface (with AP mode and WEB configuration) you can access it remotely from mobile devices to access the cloud stored data anytime and everywhere.
All the information is presented in a web service with HTML5 based web pages so it is completely compatible with Mobile OS devices like Smartphones, tablet and computers.
It has 4 digital inputs that support between 0 and 3VDC or between 10 and 30VDC and 4 relay outputs (250vdc 5A max) so you can use it to automatize your projects.
This product uses 2.5W of power.
- 4 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Eases the scaling of existent networks via the addition of new Access points.
- Can be configured by mobile devices and computers without the need of any external software or apps.
- It can log with a RTC timestamp to avoid loss of data.
- The data can be sent directly to Dropbox or a PC
It is compatible with the REST web API using JSON format for IO integration.
- 4 digital inputs available.
- Digital pin logic:
- 0: Open
- 1: Closed.
- Input voltage of digital pins:
- Mode A: 0 ~ 3 VDC.
- Mode B: 10 ~ 30 VDC (3 mA min).
- 3,000 Vrms Isolation.
- Supports 3 KHz counter input (32-bit + 1-bit overflow).
Supports reverse digital input.
Digital relay outputs:
- 4 available relay outputs.
- Each relay supports up to 250 VAC and 5Amp (Resistive Load) 30 VDC @ 3Amp.
- Relay On Time 10 ms.
- Relay Off Time 5 ms.
- Isolation resistance: 1 GΩ min. @ 500 VDC.
- Max relay duty cycle.
Supports activation and deactivation delay of the relay output.
- WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz.
- Outdoor signal range: 110LOS.
- Screw able terminal block connectors.
- Watchdog Timer and communication (programmable).
- Certifications: CE, FCC, R&TTE, NCC, SRRC, RoHS.
- Dimensions: 80 x 148 x 25 mm.
- Form factor: DIN 35 rail, wall, and stack.
- Operating voltage: 10 ~ 30 VDC.
- Power usage: 2.5 W @ 24 VDC.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Supports Modbus communication direction switch by the user
- Supports up to 10.000 RTC data log samples.
- Supported protocols: Modbus/TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, y HTTP.
- Supports RESTful Web API in JSON format.
Supports backup of user data and access control of users.