This kit allows you to build your very own smart robot! Watch it speed around your house, turning left or right like magic as it bumps into obstacles. Great for young robotics explorers who are making their first steps in this exciting field!
Recommended age: This product should be used and manipulated by kids of over 3 years old.
- Kit allows you to build your own smart robot that turns left or right when powered.
- Comes with detailed instructions and fun robot facts.
- Requires 1 AA battery and 1 small crosshead screwdriver for assembly and power (not included).
Excellent as a science project or holiday gift.
This kit includes:
- 1 Motor (wired and worm gear).
- 1 Housing motor (with switch and cables).
- 1 Cover for the motor housing.
- 1 Cover for battery compartment.
- 2 terminals for assembly robot.
- 1 small shaft (double thread).
- 1 large axis (single thread).
- 1 Weight of metal.
- 1 Half sphere (with hole for the switch).
- 1 Half sphere (without hole).
- 1 Flexible plastic ring.
- 1 Base construction robot.
- 1 Cover top.
- 1 long screw (for attaching the connection flanges)
- Set short screws.
- Items not included: 1.5V AA battery. Philips screwdriver.