RF card reader with USB port (HID). This product is a card reader identification (ID) that incorporates antenna, LED and buzzer. All 125Khz RFID cards can be read by this product. This product can be used in parking lots, gate control, identification of personnel, transportation, etc.
- Connection Interface: USB.
- Don´t need drivers. It is detected as HID keyboard.
- Interface smart cards supported: Tag 125Khz, EM4100.
- Read the first 10 numbers of RFID tags.
- Supply Voltage: DC5V USB connection obtained. No external power required.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / NT / XP / Win7 / Win8, UNIX, LINUX.
- Supported by Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Cubieboard, A13, etc.
- Supported distance between reader and RFID tag: Up to 5 cm, 2.5 cm average.