- Based on VS1053 hardware decoder for MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer 3 (ISO 11172-3), MP3+V, WAV and PCM files ; supports. ADPCM encoding and decoding; supports VBR (variable bitrate) for MP3; supports streaming.
- Single 1.5V battery cell operation with on board low power DC/DC voltage boost converter.
- On board STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller.
- USB mass storage device.
- Accepts commands for play, stop, forward, reverse through RS232 which allow easy adding voice, music to your project with microcontroller.
- UEXT to connect to host microcontroller (standard connector on our ARM development boards).
- Can work as stand-alone MP3 player operation.
- SD/MMC card on board.
- Li-ion charger and 3.7V 1200mAh battery (MOD-MP3-X-BAT only).
- Stereo Audio microphone jack, Stereo Audio headphones jack.
- Can be used to record and playback.
- triple action lever switch: Forward, Reverse, Play/Pause action.
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print.
- Dimensions: 60x60 mm (2.36x2.36").