NodeMCU is a LUA based interactive firmware for Expressif ESP8622 Wi-Fi SoC, as well as an open source hardware board that contrary to the ESP8266 Wi-Fi modules includes a CP2102 TTL to USB chip for programming and debugging, is breadboard-friendly, and can simply be powered via its micro USB port.
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to.
Prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO:
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API:
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna