OLIMEXINO-5510 is board specially designed for the EasyMSP project which is created by Matthew Burmeister (a.k.a. MattTheGeek from 43oh.com). Matt did amazing work by creating Arduino like language and commands to compile with MSP430 hardware just adding these in header files, so they compile with MSPGCC. The project now is over 13 000 lines of code!
EasyMSP community is at 43oh.com forum http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34
The project is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/easymsp/
So if you want to develop some handheld or battery powered devices with USB connection to PC OLIMEXINO-5510 is the low cost solution for you.
- MSP430F5510 microcontroller with.
- LiPo connector and battery charger.
- User button.
- RESET and BSL buttons.
- JTAG connector.
- UEXT connector for UEXT modules.
- ARDUINO platform connectors.
- 4 mount holes.
- OLIMEXINO-5510 - User manual (under development)
- OLIMEXINO-5510 Schematic in PDF format.
- OLIMEXINO-5510 Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- OLIMEXINO-5510 Eagle board released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.