We have for you the new touch screen (resistive) of 3.2 inches for Raspberry Pi B and B +, with which you can have all the power of a computer in your pocket.
With this screen you can have total control of your Raspberry Pi card, you can browse through your operating system and perform the operations more taste, anywhere, at any time and without restriction to have an LCD screen desktop with you.
The touch screen can be used with mouse and keyboard functions, plus installation is fairly easy since their GPIO connector is fully assembled with your Raspberry Pi.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Model B/B+, easy to use
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to
- Play videos (supports multi formats, MP4 and so on)
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- 3.2inch RPi LCD (B) x 1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x 1
- DVD × 1
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2,4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|11||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|15||LCD_RS||LCD instruction control, Instruction/Data Register selection|
|19||LCD_SI / TP_SI||SPI data input of LCD/Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|23||LCD_SCK / TP_SCK||SPI clock of LCD/Touch Panel|
|24||LCD_CS||LCD chip selection, low active|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active
|Touch Screen Controller||XPT2046|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||TBD