Photon Redboard is a development board that incorporates a STM32F205 microcontroller with a module Wi-Fi. This card has been built with an Arduino UNO design. It is simple to use, powerful in data processing and can connect to the Internet cloud, making it a neat card for IoT projects.
To obtain a greater range of your Wi-Fi, it has a built UFL connector to install an external antenna.
It has a total of 8 digital I / O pins, 6 analog input pins, UART, SPI, I2C and JTAG connection ARM.
You need a power ranging from 4.5 up to 15Vdc.
Note: It has a similar look to Arduino UNO, but does not have the same microcontroller, voltage level and programming.
- STM32F205 120MHz ARM Cortex M3
- 1MB flash, 128KB RAM
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Supports wireless data rates of up to 65Mbit/s
- Ultra low power sleep, stand-by and stop modes
- Supports Open, WEP, WAPI, WPA and WPA2-PSK WiFi security modes
- Input voltage - 4.5-15V
- 8 Digital I/O Pins
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ARM JTAG Hook-up
- Arduino Form Factor