Description: This board purpose is to enable the development of remote control application. With it you can easily monitor and control your home from everywhere with your GSM cell phone. You can switch on and off relays remotely by SMS. You can monitor the status of your GPIOs or toggle them. You can establish call to the GSM module and speak or listen on the audio channel of the board. You can monitor the temperature from several digital remote temperature sensors. The build-in GSM module have on-board antenna and allow you to use it as GSM or GPRS allowing you to use this module as GPRS modem connected to your computer too. Panic button and alarm inputs can dial your phone and report for alarm or to send you SMS message.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming and debugging with PIC-ICD2, PIC-ICD2-POCKET, PIC-ICD2-TINY
- USB 2.0 type B connector allow board to be interfaced to PC host.
- GSM/GPRS module 900/1800/1900Mhz
- Li-ion backup battery
- GSM Audio In and Out
- RS232 connector
- Quartz crystall 20Mhz
- two relays 10A/250VAC
- two digital inputs
- analog input
- temperature sensor
- 5V voltage regulator
- EXT connector for available GPIO
- Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13")
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 100x80 mm (3,9x3,15")
- PIC-GSM.pdf - users manual
- GSM/GPRS module AT commands set
- Understanding PIC WEB boards and Microchip TCP-IP stack tutorial
- PIC-GSM open source remote control software