Single Phase energy meter is designed to take samples of active electrical energy and used to calculate the current, voltage, power and true power factor that is flowing through the meter.
It is equipped with an RS485 port and supports MODBUS protocol. It also features an LCD screen where you can observe the values obtained from the measurement of electrical power.
It can be easily installed on your electrical panel Din Rail. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_rail).
- Rate voltage: 230VAC + -10%
- Rate current: 5Amp
- Max current: 32Amp
- Starting current: 20mA
- Constant: 1600 ~ 3200imp/Kwh
- Pulse output: Passive pulse, pulse width is 80+5 ms
- Communication port: RS485 port, baud rate 1200~9600 bps, default is 4800bps
- Executive standard: IEC61036 DL/T645-2007 or MODBUS-RTU
- Work temperature: -30℃~70℃
- RS485 port protection.
- Communication protocol: DL / T645-2007 or MODBUS (1200, 9600 bps)
- Dimensions: 87.18 x 18 x 59.5mm (length, width, height).