Introducing dokiWatch, the world’s most advanced 3G smartwatch for kids 6-12 years old. It is a wearable phone and locator that combines video calling, voice calling, messaging, and location-tracking capabilities into one simple device. dokiWatch anticipates what families need in order to keep connected.
Not all kids are ready for smartphones yet. With dokiWatch, kids can lead an active childhood while parents can enjoy the security of knowing that they are safe.
- Video Call: See your child anytime and anywhere with the touch of a button.
- Voice Call: dokiWatch can make and receive calls from a preset list of contacts.
- Message: Send and receive voice messages and one-way text messages.
- Smart Locator: Track your child’s location using a combination of GPS, GSM and WiFi technology.
- AlertArea: Receive notifications when your child enters or leaves a preset location.
- SOS: With dokiWatch, your child can get help right away by simply pressing the red SOS button for 3 seconds. This triggers our 3-step Emergency SOS Mode:
- An emergency notification will be sent to all contacts on the family list
- A 60-second recording of your child’s voice and any background sounds will be sent to contacts
- An immediate update of your child‘s location is sent to all contacts.
- Class Mode: Remotely deactivate your child’s dokiWatch at set times such as during class.
- Fitness Tracking: dokiPet is a virtual pet that acts as a fitness tracker. dokiPet makes sure your kids stay healthy by encouraging them to keep moving: the more active your kids are, the bigger and stronger dokiPet grows. dokiWatch’s built-in accelerometer tracks steps, distance, and calories burned.
- Family Members: With the Doki app, parents can give other family members the same ability to track and communicate with their child by adding them to the preset contacts.
EASY SET UP
- Step 1: Insert SIM into dokiWatch
- Step 2: Download Doki App
- Step 3: Scan QR code to pair