The XBee-Pro S2C is a low cost module that enables wireless connections between electronic devices it Works over the 2.4GHz frequency band it will enable you to create point to point, point to multipoint, broadcast and mesh networks.
This new generation of XBee-Pro Series S2C has a SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) that provides a high throughput data connection between devices thus optimizing the connection to microcontrollers
This XBee-Pro S2C model has an up to 90 Meters indoor signal range and an up to a 3600 Meters outdoor signal range with line of sight in proper conditions.
It has 15 I/O pins on which 4 can be used as 10- bit analog inputs.
- ZigBee compatible
- 15 I/O general purpose pins
- Low power consumprion (1uA in sleep mode)
- Firmware update over the air, UART or SPI
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Modulation technique: DSSS
- Troughput: up to 250.000b/s
- Signal range: up to 3600 meters
- Sensibility :-101dBm
- Operating voltage 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Power – Reception: 31 mA
- Power – Transmission: 130 mA
- Communications interface: SPI, UART
- Memory: 32kB Flash, 2kB RAM
- Mounting style :Trough Hole
- Operating temperature -40°C ~ 85°C