Terms and Conditions of Technical Service
- According to the technical specifications indicated in the operating manual of the equipment
- In environmental conditions, according to the construction of the equipment and according to the technical specifications indicated by the manufacturer.
- In specific use for the function with which it was designed from the factory and according to the instructions informed in the description of the equipment in the website.
- In electrical operating conditions, according to the specified specifications and tolerances.
- To make the Guarantee effective, the products must be sent to Ingeniería MCI ltda., Located in Luis Thayer Ojeda 0115 Of. 1105, attaching the corresponding invoice or ticket, under responsibility and cost of transfer paid by the customer.
Used products, second choice or those on sale: According to the law, these products have no legal guarantee and will only have a voluntary guarantee if it is expressly indicated at the time of purchase.
2.- Products outside of Guarantee
5.- Costs of repair
Legal or voluntary guarantee periods are counted from the date of purchase of the equipment. In case of being repaired or replaced, the original warranty period will be maintained from the date of purchase. The term of legal guarantee, will be suspended during the time in which the good is being repaired in the exercise of the guarantee. The species that are delivered for repair will be considered abandoned in favor of Ingeniería MCI Ltda., when these are not withdrawn within one year from the date of receipt.
7.- Technical Service Deadline
The diagnostic result is delivered in a maximum of 5 working days. The repair times of the equipment will be stipulated at the time of delivery of the diagnosis.