Professionalize your prototypes!
Make your PCBs with us
Description of the manufacturing service of PCBs (2 layers)
Steps to request the manufacture of your card
2.- Press the button to request quotation and attach your files.
Gerber file types required
Tips for designing your PCB
- Eagle Design Rules: Click here to download
Specifications and considerations for design
We have the following additional options that you can choose.
PCB color: Red, White, Yellow, Blue (Default green color)
PCB color: Black
PCB Thickness: 2.0 mm (Default 1.6 mm)
Finish: Unleaded (Default lead)
Amount of Copper: 2 oz (Default 1 oz)
Description of the PCB Assembly Service
Our PCB assembly service allows you to develop cards with a professional finish, using surface components and mounted with the latest technology tools to achieve a final product of the highest quality.
1. Deadlines For the PCB assembly service it must be considered that the parts must first be imported and shipped to be manufactured PCBs and then assembled in their entirety.
Given the above, the estimated manufacturing deadlines vary between 35 and 42 days. In case of quantities greater than 100 units or very complex cards that may take longer than stipulated, partial deliveries can be agreed upon.
2. Components All components used in the assembly service are imported directly by MCI in order to ensure the quality of these and their correct operation.
3. Assembly OptionsWe offer the assembly service of Thru-hole and SMD components, as well as one or two sides.
4. Stencils We use high quality stencil to ensure correct welding of the smallest components.
5. Minimum order The minimum order quantity is 5 units
6. Size of components
Passive Components: Components up to 0603 are accepted..
Small components: We can assemble components with a separation of up to 0.3mm.
7. PCB Dimensions
Minimum size: 20 mm x 20 mm
Maximum size: 250 mm x 250 mm
Files required for the assembly service.
The PCB assembly service requires a few files so we can begin to manufacture import and assemble your cards. For that we ask that you fill the requested data in the online quote and upload your files to start with the work.
BOM (Bill Of Materials)
BOM is a list of parts and pieces used for the manufacture of the final product. It delivers the information of the parts to use, manufacturer, reference in the PCB and much more.
The BOM must be sent in an .xls or .xlsx file with the following information:
Kind (Thru-hole o SMD)
This must be sent in the same RS-274x format requested for pcb fabrication.
The required layers are:
Make sure these files are included in your gerber file before uploading.
The Centroid file, also known as an XY file, is a special file that is used to program assembly machines (Pick&Place). The Centroid file indicates the position and specific orientation of all surface mount components (SMD).
Quote your PCB's and assembly service fast and easy from our website.